Welcome at bdaia support forums.

Home Forums Themes I want to use the ' Aweber ' plugin not ulitizar plugin MailChimp

Ticket #34755 Resolved

I want to use the ' Aweber ' plugin not ulitizar plugin MailChimp

closed
  • neporock replied

Hello do not want to use the plugin ” MailChimp ‘ by the need to use my plugin ‘ Aweber ‘ which is a emailmarketing and want to put it at the end of my article and send offers, I need to know how to incorporate it at the end of each post .

• Sami Elaffifi replied

Please contact the author of Aweber plugin, he should be able to help you regarding this matter.

• neporock replied

if I know how to program the plugin but the question is different. I want to know if this template lets me integrate this plugin ‘ aweber ‘ since you in programming utlizan the MailChimp ?

• Sami Elaffifi replied

MailChimp already have these widgets, we just apply our style on them. So, you still have to contact Aweber author about having the subscription form inside the posts.

• neporock replied

Gracias

• Sami Elaffifi replied

You’re welcome, mate.

Since the issue’s been resolved, I’m going to lock this thread. Please feel free to start a new thread if you have other questions.

Best regards.

Post a Reply

The topic ‘I want to use the ' Aweber ' plugin not ulitizar plugin MailChimp’ is closed to new replies.