Welcome at bdaia support forums.

Home Forums Themes I want to use the ' Aweber ' plugin not ulitizar plugin MailChimp

Ticket #34755Resolved

I want to use the ' Aweber ' plugin not ulitizar plugin MailChimp

closed
  • neporockreplied

Hello do not want to use the plugin ” MailChimp ‘ by the need to use my plugin ‘ Aweber ‘ which is a emailmarketing and want to put it at the end of my article and send offers, I need to know how to incorporate it at the end of each post .

• Habazareplied

Please contact the author of Aweber plugin, he should be able to help you regarding this matter.

• neporockreplied

if I know how to program the plugin but the question is different. I want to know if this template lets me integrate this plugin ‘ aweber ‘ since you in programming utlizan the MailChimp ?

• Habazareplied

MailChimp already have these widgets, we just apply our style on them. So, you still have to contact Aweber author about having the subscription form inside the posts.

• neporockreplied

Gracias

• Habazareplied

You’re welcome, mate.

Since the issue’s been resolved, I’m going to lock this thread. Please feel free to start a new thread if you have other questions.

Best regards.

Post a Reply

The topic ‘I want to use the ' Aweber ' plugin not ulitizar plugin MailChimp’ is closed to new replies.